Titmus V4 Vision Screener190900
Ask us about the Titmus $300 buy-back program. You can get $300 per machine when you purchase a new Titmus unit and trade in your old one. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Download the return form here.
Titmus Vision Screeners are ergonomically designed, precision-built stereoscopic instruments, providing a precise and prompt measurement of visual performance. The screeners are engineered for accuracy, validity, and reliability with emphasis on convenience and ease of administration.
The instrument has a manual wheel to advance test slides and includes built-in membrane switches to occlude each eye and control peripheral vision tests. Lights indicate when to replace.
The device automatically checks for the correct head position; patients cannot see the test unless their head is aligned correctly.
- Compact and Portable
- Ergonomic Design
- Tests at 20ft (6m) for distance
- Tests at 14in (35cm) for near
- Fluorescent Light Source
- Built-in Membrane Switches
- Foam Headrest
- Head Sensor
- Peripheral Vision Testing
- Intermediate or Plus Lenses (optional) - Five additional lenses are available to identify vision problems at actual working distance
110-240 VAC, 0.4A-0.2A, 50/60 Hz
Power cord, length 10 ft / 3 m
Per ISO 8596 and ANSI Z80.21 Stds
W x L x H units (closed condition)
11 x 17 x 7.5 in / 28 x 43 x 19 cm
13 lbs / 6 kg
+50°F to -104°F /
• 8 Test slides made from high-grade photographic film sealed between optical-quality glass.
• Training manual.
• Record forms - pad of 100 forms to record test results.
• 10 Lens cleaning wipes
• Package of 3 fog eliminator cloths.
• Dust cover for instrument storage