Titmus V2 Vision Screener191132
Titmus Vision Screeners are ergonomically designed, precision-built stereoscopic instruments, providing precise and prompt measurement of visual performance. The screeners are engineered for accuracy, validity and reliability with emphasis on convenience and ease of administration.
The instrument has a manual wheel to advance test slides and includes built-in membrane switches to occlude each eye and control peripheral vision test. Lights indicate when to replace.
Device automatically checks for correct head position; patient cannot see the test unless their head is aligned correctly.
- Compact and Portable
- Ergonomic Design
- Tests at 20ft (6m) for distance
- Tests at 14in (35cm) for near
- Fluorescent Light Source
- Built-in Membrane Switches
- Foam Headrest
- Head Sensor
- Peripheral Vision Testing
- Intermediate or Plus Lenses (optional) - Five additional lenses are available to identify vision problems at actual working distance
110-240 VAC, 0.4A-0.2A, 50/60 Hz
Power cord, length 10 ft / 3 m
Per ISO 8596 and ANSI Z80.21 Stds
W x L x H units (closed condition)
11 x 17 x 7.5 in / 28 x 43 x 19 cm
13 lbs / 6 kg
+50°F to -104°F /
• 8 Test slides made from high grade photographic film sealed between optical-quality glass.
• Training manual.
• Record forms - pad of 100 forms to record test results.
• 10 Lens cleaning wipes
• Package of 3 fog eliminator cloths.
• Dust cover for instrument storage