Waggoner™ Computerized Color Vision, Test (CCVT) on Tablet730067
Waggoner Clearance Sale! Was $2,195.00, now $1,655.00!
Click here to see a video overview of this product.
The Waggoner Computerized Color Vision, Test (WCCVT) was created as an all-in-one Color Vision, testing suite to satisfy anyone interested in testing for Color Vision, deficiencies ranging from school nurses to the U.S. Military. Within the WCCVT, an individual can choose several different testing methods that includes screening, diagnostic, pediatric, and adult testing. The Adult Diagnostic test provided in the WCCVT software is the cutting edge in Color Vision, testing. It has been coined one of three “precision” Color Vision, available today by the U.S. FAA. It is a military-grade Color Vision, test that is accepted by the U.S. Navy, Army, and Coast Guard for all personnel and applicants, including pilots. The diagnostic tests are perfect for identifying both genetic and acquired Color Vision, deficiencies and then providing the type and severity of the deficiency. Color Vision, Testing Made Easy is included in the application and is the gold standard for pediatric Color Vision, testing and is used to screen participants at the World Special Olympics to this day. Due to formalities, we have included the D-15 even though this test has been shown to have lower sensitivity and specificity than our diagnostic tests included in the WCCVT.
- The WCCVT is the most competitively priced diagnostic Color Vision, test on the market.
- The WCCVT was validated by a third party, the U.S. Navy.
- The WCCVT is accepted by the U.S. Navy, Army, and Coast Guard. It has been recommended by the FAA to screen pilots.
- More user-friendly and easier to interpret than other competitive products.
- Has higher sensitivity than the CCT, which means its better at identifying Color Vision, deficient individuals.
- It is reimbursable under CPT code 92283.
The tablet comes with the same software preinstalled.Waggoner Computerized Clinical Studies