AAPOS Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit110
Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit with Tutorial DVD by AAPOS, Good-Lite & School Health
Kathy Lee, MD, Ph.D., a pediatric ophthalmologist, and NASN nurses created and introduced a School Nurse Vision Screening Tutorial DVD at NASN in 2010. The Near/Distance Vision Screening Kit, which debuted at NASN 2011 to support the Tutorial DVD, provides a portable, lightweight, and user-friendly way to screen the vision of preschool and school-aged children for distance and near visual acuity.
- School Nurse Vision Screening Tutorial DVD created by Kathy Lee, MD, Ph.D., a pediatric ophthalmologist
- 4 Double-Sided, 10-Foot Distance Eye Charts
- 8 lines of optotypes – 20/100, 20/63, 20/50, 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, 20/20, and 20/16
- 4 Double-Sided, 16-Inch Near Vision Charts
- 10 lines of optotypes – 20/200, 20/100, 20/80, 20/63, 20/50, 20/40, 20/32, 20/25, 20/20, and 20/16
- Double-sided response panel for LEA SYMBOLS® and HOTV optotypes for matching
- Frosted flip-Up occluder Glasses
- Lorgnette spectacle occluder
This product was designed with AAPOS (American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus).